Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/9/12 Weekly Check-In

Starting Weight: 195.8*
Previous Weight: 191.6
Current Weight: 190.9
Total Weight Change: - 4.9

*Note: I have changed my starting weight to line up with my actual starting weight on Weight Watchers. That way it is a bit easier for me to keep track of my changes

Last week was a major week off of the Weight Watcher band wagon. I seem to be struggling quite a bit lately, both with my eating and with my exercise, and am honestly just grateful that I managed to lose a little bit of weight.  I was very worried when I got on the scale yesterday morning that I was going to have gained weight again.

I am in desperate need of a work out buddy... and someone to help me plan my meals and stick to meal preparation.  I do miss my mom so much because having her here visiting ws great motivation for me.  But alas she is gone and I will not be visiting her for another two months, so it's time to pull myself up by the bootstraps and get my butt in gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment