Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Plan For Success

When I got on the scale last week I weighed a whopping 190.4 lbs. Yuck! Determined to put some serious changes into place I started making a list of everything that I want to change to make my body, and my life, better. 

1) Lose 55 lbs, with my goal weight being 135lbs.
2) Eat a healthier, well-rounded diet
3) Get my body into shape
4) Improve my mental balance through meditation and yoga

Obviously these are some pretty ambitious goals.  And if there is one thing that I have learned from my years of starting and stopping on this journey it's that each major goal needs to be broken down into manageable milestones. Each week I will do a weigh-in and track how much weight I have either gained or lost, and how well I stuck to my goals the week before.  In addition I will post my meal plan for the week, along with my planned exercise routine.  And each month I will review where I am at on my journey to a healthier life and set new goals for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment