Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

March Goals (for the remainder of the month)

I realized today that though I have mentioned some of my current goals in other posts that I have not clearly identified what goals I am focusing on this month.  I do feel that this is important because otherwise our overall goals can get lost in the shuffle.  By writing down your specific goals in one place you are making yourself more accountable to them.  And at the very least it's easier to find when you need a reminder.

So these are the goals I will be focusing on for the remainder of the month.
  1. Work out every single day... 30 Day Shred Workout minimally
  2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, not including a minimum of 2 glasses while working out
  3. Make all meals at home and keep wholesome snacks on hand when out of the house to deter eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment