Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

3/26/12 Weekly Check-In


Starting Weight: 195.1
New Weight: 191.4
Weight Change: - 3.7

This last week was a very successful week for me.  Since last Wednesday I lost 4.4 pounds (3.7 pounds from my starting weight).  This is a major feat for me.  

The combination of 30 Day Shred, daily walks, and Weight Watchers has helped me see major changes.  I haven't been fully diligent about performing my 30 Day Shred workout every day, especially since I have family in town.  I have missed 3 days of my workout, including tonight, but we have been constantly on the go site seeing, and living in an apartment prevents me from working out in the evenings after Bug goes to bed.

It has also been a major learning week for me, as I have come to recognize many ways that I viewed even healthy food that were sabotaging my weight loss.  But that will be a discussion for a different post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment